PatrOwl is a scalable, free and open-source solution for orchestrating Security Operations.
PatrowlManager is the Front-end application for managing the assets, reviewing risks on real-time, orchestrating the operations (scans, searches, API calls, ...), aggregating the results, relaying alerts on third parties (ex: Incident Response platform like TheHive, Splunk, ...) and providing the reports and dashboards. Operations are performed by the PatrowlEngines instances. Don't forget to install and deploy them ;)
Project pitch desk
Try it now!
Fully-Developed in Python, PatrOwl is composed of a Front-end application PatrowlManager (Django) communicating with one or multiple PatrowlEngines micro-applications (Flask) which perform the scans, analyze the results and format them in a normalized way. It remains incredibly easy to customize all components. Asynchronous tasks and engine scalability are supported by RabbitMQ and Celery.
The PatrowlManager application is reachable using the embedded WEB interface or using the JSON-API. PatrowlEngines are only available through generic JSON-API calls (see Documentation).
PatrOwl is an open source and free software released under the AGPL (Affero General Public License). We are committed to ensure that PatrOwl will remain a free and open source project on the long-run.
Information, news and updates are regularly posted on Patrowl.io Twitter account.
- Enhance finding states management
- Support scan campaigns (multiple scan definition at once)
- Support cache
- Refactor static files (remove unused ?)
Follow our public roadmap on Trello here
If you need to contact the project team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pro Edition and SaaS
A commercial Pro Edition is available and officially supported by the PatrOwl company. It includes following extra and awesome features:
- Advanced user management
- RBAC: Multiple roles are supported to restrict users privileges on features
- Multi-tenancy: assets and scans results can be shared with user teams
- 3rd party authentication: Azure Active Directory, ADFS (Windows 2012 and 2016), LDAP
- Terraform+Ansible deployment scripts
- Pro Engines including: ZAP, Nikto, Microsoft Cloud App Security, CloudSploit and Onyphe
- Pro Support
- Autonomous asset discovery (in progress, planned to Q2 2021)
- Vulnerability prioritization (in progress, planned to Q1 2021)
- Ticketing system integration, including JIRA, ServiceNow, ZenDesk and GLPI (in progress, planned to Q2 2021)
This version is also available on the official SaaS platform. See: https://patrowl.io/get-started
Looking for advanced support, training, integration, custom developments, dual-licensing ? Contact us at email@example.com
Please disclose any security-related issues or vulnerabilities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, instead of using the public issue tracker.
Travis build status